Launching January 5
What's My Next Move?
What does success look like for me in 2022 and how will I achieve it?
WMNM: What’s My Next Move is a relational/ professional development opportunity for Black Women* seeking peak professional performance through group coaching and professional networking in one of two areas:
- Moving on Up: moving from Surviving to Thriving in your current role
- Moving on Out: looking for new opportunities outside your current organization to find peace, joy and fulfillment in your professional life.
*Are you interested in these programs but don’t identify as a Black Woman? Or are you interested in a program on Entrepreneurship? Complete the brief survey found here and you will be notified when additional programs become available.
All sessions will be held on Wednesdays at 7 pm ET.
- Moving on Up kicks off on Wednesday, January 5 and meets biweekly through March 30 (no meeting on March 2).
- Moving on Out begins on Wednesday, January 12 and meets biweekly through March 23.
A series of six 90 minute group coaching sessions, offered every other week, to learn from expert resources and each other. Your group will take the lead on determining where you want to focus. Potential topics include Goal Setting, Wellness and Self-care, Knowing and Celebrating your Worth, Personal Branding, Addressing Toxicity in the Workplace, achieving the Recognition and Rewards you deserve at your current employer, and best practices for identifying and securing the next position you deserve. Each group will consist of a maximum of eight participants to ensure each participant has ample time to practice, learn and share. Opportunities for networking outside of group meetings will be fostered and encouraged.
The fee for each six session program is $450. Registering by December 30 for either program earns a discounted rate of $399.
Interested in both programs? The discounted fee for registering for both programs before January 4 is $699.
Registration will remain open until January 4 or until the maximum of 8 participants per program is reached.
1. Moving on Up beginning on January 5 at 7pm ET; $450, $399 if registering by December 30.
2. Moving on Out beginning on January 12 at 7pm; $450, $399 if registering by December 30.
3. Registering for both programs: $699